Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Kids Under Construction
On Sunday we observed the Lords supper at church and Kayla was really sweet asking all the questions of a young child. She wanted to know why grandpa (who is a deacon and serving the ordinants) didn't let her have a snack also. When I whispered to her that you have to have asked Jesus in your heart and let him be the boss for your WHOLE life, she said I have asked Jesus in my heart I sing it all the time and began to sing "into my heart, into my heart, come into my heart Lord Jesus". We talked about what salvation is and what Jesus did for us on the cross. It is really nice to see your kids making steps towards salvation. It makes me think of the song from the Gathers we grew up listening to "Kids under Construction". The paint is still wet in her life and ours!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so happy you started blogging! I'll put a link to yours on mine... Can't wait to see you. Mel...
ReplyDelete